Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Rebekah Lil Angel

Hi There

Another lovely Sunny Day and I am back with another card to share with you.  Its another Lacy Sunshine Digi and this gorgeous Girl is call Rebekah Lil Angel.  I Coloured her using Promarkers and decided to go for a Blue Colour Scheme.  The Card Blank is a 7" Square and I have used Blue Glitter Card as my Base/Frame.  The Blue Background Paper is from Buzzcraft and the Heart Background Paper is LOTV from the Bear Necessities Paper Pack.  I have used the Wild Rose Studio Blossom Burst Die and also Marianne Creatables Flourish Die and decorated these with Flowers and Gems.  I added a Blue Ribbon and Handtied the Bow.  The Happy Birthday and Daughter Sentiments are cut using Robert Addams Word Dies.
 
I would like to enter this card into the Following Challenges


 
I always love colouring up a Lacy Sunshine Image and this was no exception.  I hope you like this card.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog

8 comments:

  1. such a sweet image and beautifully coloured too such a pretty card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes and Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with Nikki Burnette
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ever so cute Lisa, thanks for bringing her along to The Cutie Pies. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout and great coloured image!
    Thank you so much for joining us in our 5th birthday celebrations at MAWTT!
    xxx
    Riette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Birthday' Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and a lovely card!

    Thanks for helping us to celebrate our birthday at MAWTT this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely use of the color blue! The glitter paper is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Sweet is she!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon