Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Ribbon Dance Tilda is "All Pink!"

Hi There Everybody

Today I have a card to share with you, that I intend to send to a friend who is having a tough time of it at the moment.  I was halfway through making this (for no apparent reason than I love the image) when I got an email from her.  I am hoping this will go someway to cheering her up!  This is a Rubber Stamp from Magnolia Tilda and is called Ribbon Dance Tilda.  I coloured her using Promarkers and decided on a Pink Colour Scheme.  I used a Pink Bazzill Card for the Base/Frame Layer and mounted the Pink Rose Paper onto it.  This gorgeous Paper is from the Wild Rose Studio Always and Forever Paper Pack.  The Pink  Flourishes are from Tattered Lace and they are called Elegant Flourish.  I have used a Bunting Die Cut and added white Peel Off Letters to make the "Hello" sentiment.  (They just happened to fit perfectly in the hearts lol!)  I used a Bright Pink Grosgrain Ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow and finished off by adding various Pink Flowers and Pearl Gems.  (Gotta have a bit of Bling!!!)

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


I hope you have enjoyed sharing this card with me.  I had a fun time making it!  Please feel free to leave me a comment as I would love to know what you think.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing Lisa you have designed this card beautifully, the shades of pink and all those wonderful embellishments look fantastic, Tilda looks gorgeous, brilliant card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Forever Challenge.
    Hugs
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lisa. I'm sure this will cheer your friend up. Wonderful colouring of the cute Tilda image. Lovely papers and embellishments.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I really like the sweet image and all your flowers and details - and it's my favourite colour - Pink!!! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Flowers challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    P.S. I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next month with Candy! Come help me celebrate - here's the link: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/09/birthday-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbe carte!
    Merci pour ta participation sur magnolia forever
    xxx valou b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image beautifully framed with your dies, flowers and ribbon. Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your monochromatic color scheme and you've colored Tilda so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at the Tilda's Town Challenge and I hope too see you again in next week's challenge that starts tomorrow.

    Have a great weekend!
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and all the sweet details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Ă…salill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creation, so pretty in pink!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon