Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Patriot Colours at Morgans ArtWorld

Hi Everyone

If you haven't already heard Morgan Fitzsimons has a new Facebook Group.  Please come and join the group Morgans ArtWorld which you can find here.
There is also a new Morgans ArtWorld Challenge Blog which starts in June. There will be a blog hop and themed Challenges.  Hope you can join us for our Fortnightly Challenges.


 Here is a card I have made using one of her fabulous Images called Garden 1.  I made a Birthday Card for a Family Member who is 80!  He is a Patriotic sort so I used our Flag Colours.   He also has a Garden Full of Gnomes which he likes to look at from the conservatory window, so I combined the two!

To make this card I coloured the image using Promarkers and Graph'It Markers and added Diamond Sparkles Angel Whispers Glitter to all the White bits.  The Card Blank is 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layers are Bazill Basics in a Blue and Red.  I used a Red and White Striped card and a Blue a White Gingham and layered the Image onto top of these.  I added a Bunting Ribbon Border and finished with a Red, White and Blue Pearl Gem.



Thank you for stopping by and sharing this card with me.  I always look forward to reading your comments so please leave me a note to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

13 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous and personal card Lisa. Love the colourway and that ribbon is perfect!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!!! Great job coloring and I love the sparkle in the beards. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is a fantastic card. I love the cute gnomes. I am sure your family member is going to love this card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. This is great for someone getting 80.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think this is sweet.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lisa love that image of the gnomes with their sparkly beards, the papers and that ribbon look fantastic.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I like this a lot! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck in the draw too.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lisa. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Lisa, I love this! Great color palette and you've done a fantastic job of coloring and detailing it all! We’re moving on Wednesday! I hope you’ve had a chance to visit the new blog and become a follower. If you haven’t had a chance yet, remember, it is a requirement to claim prizes at IDCB. If you have, thank you so much for your support and thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful creation.
    Thank you for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty this week,I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful creation and I love the images there. Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card, love your design and the colours..Thank you for joining us at Buckwells Crafty Challenge and hoping to see you next time. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon