Pages

Saturday 7 May 2016

Caught You!

Hi Everyone

It's the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage.  



The theme for the next fortnight is Three of a Kind.  Please come on over to the blog and play along with us and also check out what the talented ladies of the DT have made for your inspiration.

One of our sponsors for this challenge is Doctor Digi House of Stamps and the image I chose to work with is called Anglin' Andy


I coloured this image using ProMarkers.  I made a card for my Husband's Brother.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Green Shade.  The Patterned Paper is from the Back to Nature Paper Pad.  The Sentiment is from Stampingallday and then I finished by adding my Three of a Kind which is the Green Pearl Gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes 



I hope you like my card.  Thank you for stopping by today and sharing this with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


6 comments:

  1. Love this image, fab card Lisa, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful card love this image he looks so happy with his catch Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card that is an amazing image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....... Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab, fun male themed card Lisa a great choice of image and a lovely CAS style design
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon