Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

Hello There!!

Hi Everyone

It's the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations


The Theme for the next fortnight is  Let's Go Green.  Please come on over and join in with us this fortnight.  The Team have made some great Projects for your inspiration.

We have some great sponsors for this challenge too.  One of them is Karleigh Sue and I got to work with one of her images called Miss Cherry.  


I coloured the image using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Green Glitter Card.  The Patterned Paper is from My Mind's Eye, First Edition and the Polka Dot is from my Stash.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday and to finish I added Green Pearl Gems.




Thank you for stopping by today and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  I love reading them all.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi this is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the sparkles on your pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa a lovely card design and fabulous image
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and your colouring is just brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lisa! Love the color and glittery accents! Thanks for sharing at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon