Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

Blue Squirrel

Hi Everyone

We are halfway through the challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 


The theme for this month is Anything Goes.  We would love for you to come and join in with us.

For my DT inspiration card I have used an image called Dancing Squirrel from Fabrika FantasyI coloured this image using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer are Bazzill Basics Blue shades.  The Patterned Papers are from LOTV.
I used a Cheery Lynn Doily Die which I cut from Blue Card and added a Blue Satin Bow.  I also added some Paper Flowers and finished by adding blue pearl gems.





 Thank your for visiting my blog today and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I do like this image, Thanks for playing along in our Feature a Creature Challenge this week, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice. I never saw a white-grey squirrel:)
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love your doily. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon