Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

November New Release Time at Fabrika Fantasy

Hi Everyone

Oooh these images just get more exciting every month.  Four colouring pages and a mega cute image are on the menu this month at Farbika Fantasy

I decided to work with two of the colouring pages. The first one is called Autumn Fairy and I have coloured her with ProMarkers.  You can see all the new releases showcased by the fabulous design team over at the Facebook Group.  There is also an Anything Goes Contest taking place over there.  All you need to do is colour up a Fabrika Fantasy image, make it into a project and enter it into the album.  If you don't have an image then you can download Air Fairy this month for free and use that.  Follow the link in the album HERE

Now back to the new releases.

I decided to make a CAS Style card for my first project as I wanted to show off this beautiful image.  As she is quite detailed I printed her off large enough to fill a 7" Square Card Blank.  My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Fawn Shade.  The Verse is hand stamped and is from Stamping all day.




Here is the second colouring page that I decided to colour up.  She is called Spring Fairy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.  I have left her as a coloured page and will likely frame her later!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share these with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and coloring! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image and gorgeous colouring thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon