Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Spooky Candlelight

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Dark 'n' Daring Challenges 


As always our theme is Anything Goes as long as it's Sexy or Dark.  We are eager to see what you make so please come on over and play along with us.

We have two fantastic Sponsors this month. Fabrika Fantasy and Lemon Shortbread are sponsoring us so that means great prizes on offer too.

I actually made two cards using Images from Lemon Shortbread.  This is the first one and the second one can be found in my other post today.7

For this first one I used an image called Candlelight Girl which I coloured using ProMarkers.  However as you might know I have been playing with Inks/Backgrounds a bit lately so I used Memento Dew Drop Inks to colour the background.  I so love playing with inks and I think I am finally getting the hang of it!

The Card Blank is a  6" Square and I used Bazzill Purple and Black Shades for my Base Layer.  The Patterned Paper is from my stash.  I added a Purple Lace Border to the top.  I used a Poppy Stamps Web Border Die which I cut up and also die cut bats.  To finish I added Black Pearl Gems.





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please be sure to check out my other one too!  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Super colouring! And love this layout! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning make ,Thanks for sharing at Glitter and sparkle this week lisa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coloring! Another great layout! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous!! And I love that you've used a Lemon Shortbread image and in such a awesome way. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you join us again soon! Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for join us at Creative moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colors and love the image! Wonderful details and the lace is a great touch. Thanks so much for playing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dark image and love the purple colors and details. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Dream in Darkness. We would love to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon