Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Blue Sweetie

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges.  


The theme for the next two weeks is No Designer Paper and I have made a CAS style card using a Wee Stamps Image called Sweetie which I have coloured using ProMarkers.  As this is a CAS card I just popped on some Clear Blue Flower Gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic image and card
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Lisa, love her, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card the image you have used is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and I'm in awe of your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty CAS card Lisa! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this Image is just adorable, such a cute CAS Card. Thank you for joining in with our 'For The Ladies Challenge' over at Morgans ArtWorld.
    Samantha (AngelicBadGirl) DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card Lisa. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon