Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Sparkly Happy 50th!

Hi Everyone

I have been asked by a friend to make up three 50th Birthday cards for her to give to her friends.  She was 50 a month ago and several of her friends also have this big birthday this year.  This is the first one for a Cat Lover!  And she also likes lots of sparkle so mission accomplished I think lol!

I used an image from Di's Digi Stamps called Kittys Celebrations and I have coloured this using Copics and ProMarkers and glitter!  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and the patterned paper is from Papermania.  I cut the image using a GoKreate Die and then used a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle to layer it onto. The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  To finish I added Purple Pearl Gems.





 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  I would love you to come back and see the other two 50th cards I will be making in the next few weeks or so!  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable and gorgeous.......Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and colouring- love the purple glitter. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! Loving the sparkle too!!
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge, good luck! Susan X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lisa! Fabulous coloring on this sweet image! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! :) Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darn cute! I LOve your colours and sparkle..Such a sweet image too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super card, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs and using one of Di's images.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon