Thursday, 4 May 2017

Fantasy Fae

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges



The theme for this month is Fantasy.  I hope that you can come on over and play along with us.

For my DT card I used and image from Faery Ink.  She is listed in my files as Summer Night Fae but I cannot find a link to her in the shop when I search this title.  I coloured her using ProMarkers and cut her using a Spellbinders Decorative Circle Die.

 For my DT card I used a 6" Scalloped Card.  The patterned paper is from LOTV.  I added some Pink Paper Roses, a Pink Satin Bow and finished with Pink Pearl Gems



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lisa, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, beautiful colouring. Jackie x MAWTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa
    What a glamorous looking fairy. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lisa Your colouring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty lovely colouring & layout.


    Thanks for joining us at the star in my pocket .

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon