Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Monochrome with a Bow!

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Monochrome Magic 


The theme for this month is Anything Goes Monochrome or Monochrome with a TWIST of Include a Bow.  Please remember that if you use the Twist , your card still needs to be Monochrome!  I hope you can come over and join in with me this month.

For my inspiration card I used this fabulous image called Baby Feet from SheepSki Designs and I have coloured this using Copics.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square.  The patterned paper is from Joy.  I cut the image using a Go Kreate Circle Die and layered this onto a Scalloped Circle which I cut using a Spellbinders Die.  The sentiments are both hand stamped and are from Stampingallday.  I added a Satim Bow and finished with Blue Pearl Gems.


 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a fantastic baby card! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SheepSki Designs! Good luck! (Hugs) Cara
    SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, loving your colouring. Such a sweet sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us over at SHEEP SKI DESIGNS.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the quilted background. Thank you for joining us on the Sheepski Design June "Square Cardz" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon