Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Exciting News for Me!

Hi Everyone

I am so so excited to be able to share this news with you.


I was invited to join the Design Team at Digi Doodle Studios this week.  If you haven't already discovered these fabulous images then please head over to the STORE and take a look.  They have the most amazing cheerful faces and are just fab all round.  Sign up for the Newsletter too so you don't miss out on what's happening!


Talking of happening, there is alot going on this month with a New Release scheduled in for 25th and a fun way to share them all


Nearly everyday there is a project created by one of the Talented DT on the Blog.  We would love for you to come and follow that too.  You can find the Blog HERE 

 Another exciting thing happening is that the Challenge Blog is starting on Monday too!


We would love for you to come and play along.  You can pop straight to it by clicking HERE 
Don't forget to follow it so again you don't miss out in the fun!

There is also a Facebook Page which you can like Here
 
My First posting for this DT will be on 25th September.  I hope you will visit me and the team over at the Blog and join in with the fun things that are happening!

Thanks for visiting and sharing my news.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Lisa - well deserved as your cards are gorgeous - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon