Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Autumn Patti

Hi Everyone

Its Tuesday so It's my day of the week to post on the Digi Doodle Studios Inspiration Blog 

For my card this week I have used the recently released Image called Patti's Pumpkin Patch and I have coloured her with Copics
 
The Card Blank is a 6" Scalloped Square and the Patterned Paper is from Tilly Daydream Paper Pack by DoCrafts.

I cut and layered the image using a Spellbinders Grand Oval Die.  The Green Swirls are cut from a Tattered Lace die and the Pumpkins I cut using a Cottage Cutz Die.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  I added a Satin Bow and finished with Green Pearl Gems




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card Lisa! I love the autumnal colours and her hair looks amazing!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute and happy image - great card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, loving the colouring of the little girl. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps.
    /Katarina, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon