Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Peek-a-boo I see you!!!

Hi Everyone

Today I am showcasing one of the recently released digis under the banner Bundle of Joy at Digi Doodle Studios 


 This beautiful image is called Little Gabby Stroll and I have coloured her with Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.

She is just too cute peeking out from under her pram hood!!

The card blanks is a 7" Square and the Polka Dot Card is from my Stash and the Button Card is from HunkyDory.  I popped on some Paper Flowers and a Pink Satin Bow and finished with Pink Pearl Hearts.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


8 comments:

  1. Super layout and a really cute image thank you for joining our 'In the Pink' challenge this week at Allsorts.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely entry for our challenge at Crafty Catz this week and dont forget we have a GDT call for June running till the end of this challenge. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty creation for our 'In the Pink' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our theme at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and adorable, just perfect to welcome a new baby girl :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. We hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling image. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge this month and hope to see your lovely work again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon